John Davies

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:22:41 -0500, R Kannan
wrote:

Hi,

I have a two car concrete driveway about 95 ft long and 16 ft wide and leads
to a side entrance garage. It is not very hilly and has a mild slope. I
live in SE Michigan where the snow fall can be considered moderate to
heavy. I am looking for a good snowblower as my single stage Honda has
given up. I have to decide between a two stage Toro 428 XLE and a single
stage Honda 520AS. I liked the clean job from my single stage blower but
the snowblowing job was quite a chore. I would appreciate any pros & cons
between single stage vs two stage models (these two in particular), Any
recommendations??

2 stage is always better than single stage as the job gets tougher. I
don't think either of those machines is powerful enough for your
weather conditions in Michigan - a 8 hp 2 stage would be a more
realistic choice, but more $$. IMHO of course.

Ask your questions and check the archives here - there are a BUNCH of
"snowblower crazy" people posting there. It is an excellent resource.

http://www.whatsthebest-lawnmower.co...=wtb-lawnmower

Be sure to read this FAQ before logging on and asking your questions:

http://www.whatsthebest-lawnmower.co...num=1097411959

John

John Davies TLCA 14732
http://home.comcast.net/~johnedavies/