Gene

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 00:10:46 GMT, Bubba
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:02:38 GMT, Gene wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:21:35 -0500, "Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
wrote:

"Gene" wrote in message
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 23:13:36 GMT, Bubba
wrote:

Epoxy the crack?? WTF! Holly ****! Now Ive heard everything. You
freakin idiot. Get a second opinion. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT attempt
some stupid home remedy repair on a heat exchanger that may cost your
or your family their lives. Get a qualified HVAC company out that
specializes in oil. In specific, make sure your tech comes out with a
digital combustion analyzer and that he knows how to use it. You might
also not want to look for the cheapest hack you can find.
Bubba

Now now Bubba, he did ask if it was safe. Obviously it isin't

However, I would side with you on the re-inspection but I am curious
as to what this is. By this, I mean if there's a crack, then wouldn't
sealing it stop the outflow of dangerous gases?

Or is there something that we (Of the non-oil and ignorant) don't
understand or see.

Could you elaborate?

You mean to elaborate as to why repairs on heat exchangers and burner
compartments is not done, but replacement is?

Yes, I would say that's my question. Thank you

Well Gene, you are making it into to the marks of utter wisdomless.

You know Bubba, if you'd have a pill or two, before you post. You
might actually come across as a decent person, instead of the
analretentive you appear to be.

I asked for a seemingly simple explaination, it's sad someone who
seems to be *possibly* qualified to do such a repair, has no
conception of explaining it.

Sadly, I expect to later find out, you have procreated. Mankind
shall forever be condemed.