berkshire bill

Toss out the Christmas tree? I paid $60 for it a few years ago and it's
still going strong.
It's a pain to decorate and undecorate it every year, so I'm going to
build a cantilevered closet addition in the corner of the LR where it is
usually displayed, and when Christmas is done, just slide the decorated
tree into the closet, close the door, and it's all ready for next year. I
may put wheels on it, or some kind of extension track like on a slide away
keyboard tray to make it even easier. :-)

I bought a "waterless" tree about eight years ago. For the money, it's
probably one of the best Christmas decorations on the market now.

Bill