Soeren

Hi Mike,

One might wonder just why you "had to ask".

Sorry, I posted in a sort of response to a thread in both rec.woodworking
and alt.woodworking.marketplace (Subject: OT - Stem Cell Research, is
it ethical?)
With eg. this:

Which in alt.woodworking.marketplace is ferociosly dominant compared to
"wood issues". and with arguments for "mixing screws, nails and nuts in the
same bag".

I x-posted only since that thread was x-posted and regretfully, I did not
check the impact on this group beforehand :-/

The second sentence makes
you appear either arrogant enough or presumptuous enough to give good
cause not to bother answering your question.

Well, if you read the thread mentioned, perhaps you get my point, but then
again... Why did you bother ?

--
Regards,
Soeren

* If it puzzles you dear... Reverse engineer *
New forum: URL:http://www.ElektronikTeknolog.dk/cgi-bin/SPEED/