PaPaPeng

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:03:36 GMT, "Chloe" wrote:

I'd find it kind of depressing to think about dressing a child exclusively
in dark colors, but assuming I could get the same kinds of great deals on
kids clothes I get on my own, I'd probably buy most of her clothes at
Goodwill, anyway.

Not necessarily dark colours. I would think warm colors including
earth colours as light as beige would easily accommodate odinary dirt
stains and still look pretty good. I would dress her in clothes that
befits an active outdoors kid rather than try to dress her like a
sweet little Miss Lacey always ready for a formal concert.

She sounds like a charming child ,,,, and will go far with her ZEST for
life!

Joel

Only in your IVORY tower.

The point of rebuttal escapes me. I would be delighted to be the
parent of an active outdoors kid not afraid to get her or his hands
dirty. Would you rather have an unresponsive one or one who is stuck
to the TV set or video games all day? I got really messy as a kid
and delighted in catching every creepy crawly there was. No TV then
and we had to makeup our own pastimes. I am waiting for my son to
find a nice wife so that I can have grandkids and do that creepy
crawly thing all over again.