TURTLE

"Scott" wrote in message
om...
Its a natural gas, hydronic system. There are 3 zones, and the
thermostat that is the furthest from the furnace is the one
misbehaving. I don't know if distance matters. The other 2
thermostats are fine.

I had the anticipator maxed out at 1.2 and the furnace would cycle off
after about 2 minutes. I experimented with a lower setting (.8 ??)
and the furnace cut off in a matter of seconds.

I have Teco zone valves. Can anyone suggest a digital,
non-programmable thermostat that is compatible with Teco zone valves
and widely available?

I picked up a Honeywell CT8775A digital stat today. But its not
compatible with Taco zone valves, so I'm back to square one.

Scott

This is Turtle.

Try .01 and a little farther than .2 or .1.

TURTLE