Silvan

patriarch wrote:

Right. The address. 1 BFE Plaza East. Seriously, that place is
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out in the middle of nowhere.

Which is exactly where Boy Scout Camps belong. ;-)

Patriarch
Woodbadge '87

The funny thing is they are upgrading the whole camp to have running water
and septic systems. The EPA or CDC or some environmental health study
people are making them get rid of the latrines.

The even funnier thing is that we, as Cub Scouts (Webelos II, currently)
aren't even allowed to camp their by BSA regulation because we are more
than 100' from hot showers.

Hot showers.

(Nevermind that we camp there a couple three times a year at BSA-sponsored
events.)

(And yes, I had been there before, and I still spent an hour trying to
figure out where it was this last time, because there are two camps, and
the last several times we have been going to the other one.)

(Ottari vs. Powhattan)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/