Cliff

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:02:56 +0000, Guido wrote:

The Watcher wrote:

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:39:42 -0500, Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:48:00 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:28:08 -0500, Cliff wrote:

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:53:41 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

Untainted fact, Ed, six people are dead because one kook with a huge
magazine was allowed to legally carry that piece of **** into the
woods, and commit murder. Six dead, others wounded, one huge clip
against only one sporting weapon. Either admit that those huge clips
aren't needed,

Needed? My copy of the Constitution doesn't have a requirement that anything
pass a standard of "need". Does yours?

What does it say about your neighbor's craven desire for nukes?
Those are "arms" too, right?

Nothing. I notice you didn't anwer my question. A Freudian avoidance, maybe?

The clever will note that you asked me no question.
Wingers, OTOH .....

Will they? I see at least 2 questions in my post up there. If you're going to
lie, you really should try to make them less obvious lies. If those "clever"
people note your obvious lies like that they might begin to wonder about your
honesty.

If you look careful you'll see that you didn't ask any
question of Cliff.

Spoilsport G.
There should be a law against giving idiots too many free clues
all at once .... LOL ... clearly it's not good for them ......
--
Cliff