Joel M. Eichen

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:27:17 GMT, Jane Sitton
wrote:

Nan wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:50:44 -0500, Joel M. Eichen
scribbled:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 10:57:21 -0500, Nan wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 19:04:40 +1100, "Viviane"
scribbled:

This has me baffled too. What's wrong with the detergent you use? Is the
machine not effective. I also find that drying the clothes in fresh air and
with sunlight helps, but that is probably something most yanks would have
difficulty understanding since you tend to overuse your clothes driers. Why
stuff up the environment to dry your clothes when it can be done naturally.

"most yanks". Hmmmmm.
At any rate, drying clothing outdoor is not recommended for people who
suffer outdoor allergies.

Or people living in the 'hood!

Aren't we all just environment stuffing heathens that carry guns
around?

Nan

When I lived in Denton, TX, near UNT, but in a bad side of town, I had
clothes stolen off the line a couple of times.

Worse!

Around here people are accosted and the clothes are stolen off their
body!

Joel

The last straw was when
my autographed REM t-shirt went missing. After that, I always went to
the laundrymat to dry, since my apartment didn't have a hookup for a dryer.

--Jane