Chet Hayes

(m Ransley) wrote in message ...
Sounds like a HACK, Con, get a engineers opinion.

I agree. I don't see how strips of anything, no matter how strong,
that are just attached to the foundation wall are going to hold it
back, as there is nothing to keep the strips from just moving with the
wall. For the wall to be bowing in to begin with, there has to be
significant pressure from the outside. To keep it from moving, either
the pressure from outside has to be alleviated, or else you need an
opposing force from inside pushing the other way. Strips will be
running in the wrong direction to provide the required force.