Ken Moon

"Leo Van Der Loo" wrote in message
Hi Buck
Do a google search, there was a post of someone making and selling tool
post, I don't remember the name, didn't pay attention since I can and have
made a couple bend tool rest myself for my outboard turning platform, You
should be able to find it I think.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

buck wrote:

Looking to buy a 1 inch diameter steel tool rest.... Anybody around here
fabricating them by welding round stock?

I think the guy you're thinking about is Art Ransom, near Dallas.
Also, James Johnson used to sell some toolrests at a good price, but I don't
remember if it was round or not. Also don't know if he's still doing them.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX