Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Kevin
I just put up 2 Pic. on wood central after someone asked to have a look
at the small tool rest I made.
I made all my tool rest and they can be made very easy if you have a few
pieces of steel and a welder or someone to weld it for you, the tool
rest in the pictures is made of 3 1/2" of 1"D round bar and 7" of 2"X
1/4" flat steel, I used about 1/2 welding rod to stick it together.
Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Millers wrote:

I have a 6" Woodfast rest that I use on my Nova. Don't
know if the post will fit, but think not. It's probably too thick. I'll
look into getting another one - might actually want one longer than 6".
Sometimes that just seems too short...

...Kevin