Millers

Arch wrote:
Lyn, Seconded and so moved.

Congratulations Dr. Soapy, keep up your wishy-washy good works, sir. If
you continue your fine myopic attitude, we might consider you for Junior
COC?

Not so fast Arch, we need to consult Kevin Miller before this gets out
of hand.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Hmmm. Having vociferously defended the use of LDD against all comers
and displaying sufficient curmudgeonly attitude in the face of his
detractors perhaps it would be a worthwhile endeavor. We also haven't
had any 2004 awards yet to the best of my recollection. Therefore I
think we should rectify this and welcome him into the Frateranal order
of Curmudgeonly ol' Coots in good standing. But not before December 1st.
Two awards in the same month might go to his head.

Barring any objections, it's so ordered...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb