Leo Van Der Loo

Don't know Keith, it might work with used coffee, I just used dry ground
coffee.
I don't like the sloppy stuffG

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Keith Young wrote:

Question?

Left over or un perked coffee. Any preference. Doesn,t the CA harden it
anyway?

Keith
"Leo Van Der Loo" wrote in message

Hi Kevin

I have tried the ground coffee, filling a small hole (branch not there
anymore kind off hole) it looks good, the only thing I found was it is
kind of soft, so you have to watch the sanding or you have to start over
again.
I used just normal drip filter grind coffee.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Millers wrote:

Harry B. Pye wrote:

What do most of you people use to fill cracks? i,ve tried filling with

the

sawdust and crazy glue. Problem is the glue is very hard to sand
afterwards.

I use finely ground coffee and CA.

That's an interesting approach. Do you just like the dark contrast or
what? Is an espresso grind about right?

...Kevin