Leif Thorvaldson

"Millers" wrote in message
Lyn J. Mangiameli wrote:
Arch,
A wonderful new honorific, most appropriate for the candidate. Might I be
so bold as to suggest that we employ the powers of our doctorates and
status as members of the Exclusive Order of the "COC", and in recognition
of Leif's Dissertation "The Soap Solution" [archived he
http://www.ronkent.com/rontech.html], to hereby bestow upon Leif all
rights (and obligations) to the title of Ld.D

congratulations Leif,

Lyn

Arch wrote:

Leif, more likely a topic for a LL.D candidate. It will take a
'Philadelphia lawyer' to sort this all out. The wood may be 'cut and
dried', but the physical chemistry sure isn't.

De-natured alcohol can wait while I do tests on the natured stuff. A wee
dram of fully-natured ethanol, once exposed to peat smoke, is best for
my good nature.

Here here! I'll second that Lyn. Darn it though, I wish I was present to
help Arch with his ethynol research.

Enjoy the rewards of fame and fortune likely to follow Leif. Well
deserved...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

Thank you! Thank you! I humbly accept the "honor" being bestowed upon me,
but I must insist that the honor be shared with R*n K*nt. He is the
prophet! I, but his humble servant! Praise be his name!

Leif Thorvaldson, Ld.D. (Hon.)