Ken Grunke

Bill Rubenstein wrote:
Ken:

Well, I'll be darned -- the motor is really on the wrong end and I didn't even notice that.
I'd say that either the drive shaft must run through the tube as you suggest (some more
unsupported stuff to sing and dance) or maybe the whole lathe turns and the workpiece stays
stationary.

LOL!
Which would give a whole new meaning to the word "woodturner", who would
have to follow the lathe as is spins.
After looking at it again, especially the tailstock design, my
proverbial ten-foot pole would definitely be pointed in the other
direction! Palmgren should stick with what they know best--vises.

Ken