Chloe

"Gary Heston" wrote in message
In article ,
Otter wrote:
First off, I'd like to ask your forbearance for having crossposted this to
three groups. Mea culpa magna. I do believe that the best answer would
probably benefit Febreze users on all three groups though. The situation
is
this: My wife and I use Febreze laundry additive on a regular basis to
remove pet and other odors from laundry. Unfortunately, our local
Albertson's here in Northern California seems to have stopped selling the
product, and none of the other big chains in the area have it either.

[ ... ]

What was special about the laundry additive? I.e., could you simply
unscrew the top of a spray bottle and pour in some of it's contents?

snip

No. Febreeze is designed to work on dry fabric.