Baron

This is not easy. There are various coatings and tapes that will give
you a fighting chance. You end up using multiple layers of different tapes
that may be staggered.
If you strip the part that you do not want to strip, is it really a
problem to repaint it?

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
et wrote in message

Is there some way to mask off areas of something like a door jamb before
applying paint stripper so that only certain areas are stripped? My aim
with a stripper-laden brush is not nearly good enough, and I need to
remove paint from a two-tone door jamb, where one side of the doorway is
getting new paint, while the other wants to have its paint untouched.
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus