"Janne G" schreef in
bericht ...
Hi all

I have a Philips 28ml8805 (FL1.6 or near) with a strange and hard to find
problem. The unit is a slow starter which mean that it takes up to 20min
to get picture while the sound is comming on after 5s. Sometimes the
picture comes after 15s but goes away again after som sec and then it
takes several minutes to reappear. The picture is real good (when on) and
no mechanical respons from all circuitbords.
(snip)

A few ideas:

I've seen this symptom on a cp110 chassis - had to replace the 22uF
250v caps in the high voltage line from the power supply - if you
already have done, you might want to try doing it again to be sure, as
you could have a duff cap.

Remove the neckboard from the tube and clean all the contacts there.
In the past, philips had some bad sockets.

I assume you have resoldered the CRT heater leads on the mainboard and
neckboard?

check: RGB blanking circuit and associated RGB cap?

Sorry can't be more precise with your model!
-B