Bill Rubenstein

From the link to other products it seems to be the same company. But, the machine looks
pretty much like every other low-end import except the stand which looks to be an even lower-
end import. My guess is that you could get that stand to 'sing' pretty easily.

Bill

In article , says...
I know Palmgren as a manufacturer of quality machinist vises, but I've
just noticed a tubular-bed woodturning lathe with that name--whether
it's the same company, don't know but it has a very unique drive
system--from what I can see, the motor is on the tailstock end! At
Amazon.com:

http://tinyurl.com/5vsbb

Anyone seen this lathe? Not in the market for another lathe, just curious.

Ken Grunke
http://www.token.crwoodturner.com/shop/