Nan

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:24:51 -0600, Bill Seurer
scribbled:

Otter wrote:

1. Does any know of a substitute for Febreze Laundry additive that works
just as well ?

Normal laundry detergent. If you have to add stuff to get smells out
then you are doing something wrong in washing. Are you overloading the
washer? Using hard water? Is your washer about to die? What detergent
are you using?

Incorrect. My dh and ds both have had horribly dirty and smelly work
clothing that regular laundry detergent doesn't clean completely. No
matter what I've done. I have found that adding a cup of ammonia to
the wash water helps immensely.

Nan