tony sayer

In article , John Armstrong
writes
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:11:02 +0000, tony sayer wrote:

We've got a caper on the go where we've got the above with a single
switched 45 amp cooker outlet.

Now I've been told that "as you can't get two bits of "cooker cable"
into the outlet plate, the only way to do it is to run the oven off a 13
amp socket on the ring main, and wire the cooker onto the "cooker
outlet" in "cooker cable", presumably the 6 mm stuff.

Are you talking about a cooker control point (the bit with the switch) or a
cooker connection unit? eg
http://www.mkelectric.co.uk/products...4&rangeid=1030
Which is basically a junction box with front cable outlet.
I didn't have any difficulty getting three 6mm cables into a connection
unit (one from the switch, one to the hob, one to a socket to plug the oven
into.

Yes, but ours was LeGrand.. Anyway all done and dusted now thankx!...
--
Tony Sayer