Millers

Barry N. Turner wrote:
Go for the Jet mini. I wouldn't bother with the variable speed model.
Woodcraft has had the standard model on sale for $199. Can't beat that!

Barry

Thanks all - Sounds like the Jet is the way to go.

Wonder if my Woodcraft 10% off card applies to sale items? Just checked
the website but no mention of the sale. Wonder if it's walk-in only?

I've already got plenty of tools and they won't be turning w/o me there
so I'm not worried about limiting them with small tools. Easy, simple
projects first, and over time they'll graduate on to bigger and more
complicated things...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller