Don Lee

If adding a heat exchanger can solve the rusting problem, are there boilers
already with a stainless steel heat exchanger built-in to save space? Also,
by using a heat exchanger, then all those by-pass loops and mixing valve can
be excluded, correct?

--

remove 'nospam' for correct email address
"Ed Clarke" wrote in message
In article akXpd.358129$nl.343990@pd7tw3no, Don Lee wrote:
Seems like the Canadian action only covers for replacement and leaks

from
the acetal joints which apparantly are rare. There is really not much I

can
do about the infloor tubings since the only way to replace them would be
jack hammering the whole house !! Oxygen permeability seems to be the
biggest concern. Again, not much I can do about that until the boiler
leaks. I wonder if oxygen scavengers/rust inhibitors would help.

This would help mo

http://www.houseneeds.com/shop/Heati...angerindex.htm

You'll need pumps on both sides.