Scott

Default Leaky pipe

Hello,

Upon cleaning out the cupboards ready for christmas the misses has found a
large area of damp and mould in the one under the sink...

Having had a look around, I have found the cause - a leaking lead - copper
wiped joint which is hidden in away in a bas-tard place. Is there a quick
easy fix for such a dipple? It is leaking fairly slowly and I reckon it has
been for nearly a year now as I must have disturbed it when I fitted the
bathroom.

Is there some kind of tape that I can wrap around the pipe? I don't want to
be redoing the joint!

Cheers
Scott