Andy Wade

Tony Bryer wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/listenagain/
0730

I thought the 'Today' piece was quite good, their DIYer George
Bishop|Bishard(?) was absolutely spot-on. But in the short news
bulletins on the hour we're now getting "any electrical work not done by
a qualified electrician will have to be checked by [the BCO]" which is
more-or-less ********. A fine example of "send three-and-fourpence
we're going to a dance."

Mention of http://www.partp.co.uk

Which 'Today' described as an official government site. Nominet.uk OTOH
says:

Domain Name:
partp.co.uk

Registrant:
Electrical Contractors Association Limited

Registrant's Address:
ESCA House
34 Palace Court
London
W2 4HY
GB

Hmmm.

So far no competent persons in postcode TW

Nor CB-anything either. I sense another fridge-mountain scale problem
ahead. Maybe there will have to be a moratorium...

--
Andy