J. Clarke

Silvan wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

How will I know when I get there...
If I don't know where I'm going?

If you don't know where you are going ...
It pretty much doesn't matter how you get there.

Now there's an interesting topic.

I'm trying to find a Boy Scout camp waaaaaaaay in the middle of nowhere,
with nothing more than an extremely crappy map to guide my way. I drive
around for over an hour on all kinds of twisty little unpainted back
roads, and I still haven't found it.

I know exactly where I am in relation to my point of origin, and I can
find
my way back home easily. I just don't know where I am in relation to the
destination.

So is that lost, or not? I say not. I'm not lost if I know how to get
back
to a known location. Everybody else tells me I was lost.

"Tarzan not lost, Tarzan _here_. Trail lost."

Seriously, if at all times you know where you are and how to retrace your
steps you're not lost. Your destination might be lost but that's another
story.

Just for hohos, try plugging the address if there is one into Mapquest and
see if it can give the directions.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)