Ace

Maybe he also thinks the polar icecap is melting too and will one day flood
New York.

"DaveG" wrote in message

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
* WARNING *

- STOP NOW -

Whatever you are trying to do, DO NOT DO IT !!!
NEVER touch one of these things wiht your bare hands.
They contain nuclear radiation, and should never be touched without
special protection. Leave this job to the professionals who have the
proper protective clothing and equipment.

Either a misinformed person, or a troll.

If you put your aluminum foil skull cap on (the one that blocks the
government's mind reading rays, then you'll be perfectly safe.

Good lord I hope this is a troll. I'd hate to think that there is

actually
someone this stupid walking the planet.