coherers

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message

Well, they interviewed someone from ODPM whose name I
didn't recognise who confirmed it. They also commented that
electricians simply aren't joining the accredited schemes.
It's probably on the BBC's listen again service. I was half
asleep, but I think it was on at around 7:30 this morning.

Yup. Currently accessible in the from here "Today: Saturday 7-8am":

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio4_promo.shtml

Item started at 27 minutes to 8

The junior minister they wheeled out ( I forgot his name too) tried to
downplay the effect on DIY, implying that it has no impact on most DIY,
which isn't true technically, only practically ( Because everyone will just
ignore it)