Silvan

Mark & Juanita wrote:

How will I know when I get there...
If I don't know where I'm going?

If you don't know where you are going ...
It pretty much doesn't matter how you get there.

Now there's an interesting topic.

I'm trying to find a Boy Scout camp waaaaaaaay in the middle of nowhere,
with nothing more than an extremely crappy map to guide my way. I drive
around for over an hour on all kinds of twisty little unpainted back roads,
and I still haven't found it.

I know exactly where I am in relation to my point of origin, and I can find
my way back home easily. I just don't know where I am in relation to the
destination.

So is that lost, or not? I say not. I'm not lost if I know how to get back
to a known location. Everybody else tells me I was lost.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/