Thomas Kendrick

If the screw is already fully seated in hardwood and you try to
"tighten it up a bit", the next result will be the top of the screw
twisted off. DAMHIKT. My 14.4 Makita works just fine however in
continuing to sink 4" construction screws through soft wood.

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 23:26:45 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

I am looking at getting the Makita 12 volt Impact Driver. Bought before the
end of the year and Makita sends you an MForce cordless drill.

The unit is a 1/4" hex drive. With out a clutch how do you know if the
screw is getting too tight?