Joseph Meehan

Rich123 wrote:
What would cause my gas range top burners to partially ignite or fail to
ignite completely only while my oven is used.

Did it just start doing this?

That sounds like the pressure is too high or the burners themselves have
not been properly adjusted. If it has been fine and just stared doing it on
all the burners, then I would suspect a regulator defect giving you too high
a gas pressure. However it is has always been this way, I would suspect the
burners need to be adjusted. The owner's or install manual should have the
instructions for doing this. Most people can do it themselves.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math