Bert Coules

Phil,

Under-wall-unit lights...

set into the base??? The bases of my wall units are only 15 or 18mm
thick, so can't se how that works - unless you cut right through and put
the light inside the cupboard.

That's pretty much what I was visualising, though I wondered if any fittings
existed which were indeed 15-18mm thick in total. From your response, I
imagine not.

In the absence of a custom-made pelmet I suppose I could produce my own,
possibly using a cut-down plinth. But it's a very exposed component and I
doubt if I could cut the material as accurately and neatly as I would like.

Thanks for the link but that sort of fitting - however neat in itself -
would look rather untidy without a pelmet to hide it, I think.

Bert
http://www.bertcoules.co.uk