The Watcher

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:08:28 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

(snip)
And another astute policital observer explains the reasons he supports
20-round magazines...

Nope. Another astue person explains one reason he opposes caving in to
irrational demands from neurotic people. I didn't think it was all that
complicated. I did try to type it slowly.

they have problems with high-capacity magazines, black rifles, or anything

else,
they can just get over it. It's not my problem.

Well, yeah, actually it IS your problem.

Nope. Wrong. Just because you wish it was my problem doesn't make it my problem.
Just because they wish it was my problem doesn't make it my problem. Their(and
YOUR) neuroses will continue to be their(and YOUR) problems. Your mental
problems are not like little rubber balls that you can just bounce around to
other people. You can't just give your problems to other people. If YOU have a
problem with something, it's YOUR problem. That's a fact of life, no matter how
much you live in denial.

That's why you've just spent your
time posting a dozen or so messages on the subject. If it wasn't a problem,
you'd have no reason to do so.

Oh, I may have other problems, like a refusal to admit the futility of reasoning
with neurotic people, but that still doesn't cancel out the fact that their
problems are their problems.