Ed Huntress

"tonyp" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote

Most people aren't libertarian ideologues.

Good thing, too. A _true_ libertarian would make just as much fuss about
laws which forbid him to walk down the street naked, as about laws which
forbid him to walk down the street armed.

Meaning absolutely no disrespect to our friend Larry, I do wonder if he is

true libertarian :-)

There will be a test:

1) A tax man is walking down the street and spontaneously catches on fire.
Do you:
a) **** on him to put the fire out
b) let him burn and continue on your way
c) call your friends to see if anyone has extra marshmallows

2) Your neighborhood drug dealer is running a special on Panama Red, but
he's short-weighing the bags. Do you:
a) call attention to his short-weighing, encouraging a passing gang of Boy
Scouts
to beat him to death
b) offer to keep quiet about it if he splits the profits with you
c) buy a bag, toke up, and hum "caveat emptor" while drawing a curl of smoke
up your nose

3) A highway is going through your property and the state declares eminent
domain. Do you:
a) hire a lawyer to negotiate the best possible price
b) tip over the ten drums of toxic chemicals stored in your garage so no one
can
come within two miles of your property for seven generations
c) grab your grease gun, head for the statehouse, and spray the legislature
with
200 rounds of Black Talon ammo

Scores will be kept confidential.

Ed Huntress