Joe

Do get yourself a gateway router to use as a firewall and eliminate
the need to install that dreadful PPOE and Verizon software.

Do tell me more about this please... Just got DSL and was thinking of using
the provided modem/router combo unit for the house as it is both wired and
wireless.
--

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.