Leo Lichtman

I would like to make a suggestion that I think will help, regardless of
which other chuck you buy, and will help even if you don't buy another chuck
for a while.

When you take off a set of jaws, and install another set, you have to
insert/remove 16 screws, usually. Get a rechargeable power screwdriver, set
it up with the appropriate Allen wrench, and keep it handy. My second
suggestion is to get one of those magnetic parts dishes that Harbor Freight
sells. Put all the parts in the dish, and stick it to the ways below the
chuck. This way, every part you are going to handle is right there, and if
you drop a screw, it goes into the dish instead of onto the floor.

An extension of this idea would be to keep the jaws and screws in a magnetic
dish on a shelf near the lathe, with the electric screwdriver. To change
jaws, you move the dish to the ways, and you are started.