Joe

Unless you are into MIG welding, in which case part of the

....Or gun drilling which is sometimes the name used for the process used to
drill out the center of a tube, bar, etc. Sometimes called honing or
broaching depending on the size tube, hole pattern, etc.

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.