Ed Huntress

"Andy Asberry" wrote in message

I can't disagree with your observations. You were in the thick of it.
I would like to hear your vision of what the ideal tactics would have
been. Let's start at that 40 year threshold and work it out to the
present. Where could/should the pro-gunners have compromised and what
would they have gotten in return? Or do you think they squandered an
opportunity to maintain the status quo? Is it too late to apply your
suggestions?

Those are all good questions, Andy, and I'll volunteer a few thoughts when I
get a chance. I don't know certain answers to any of them, of course.

I've tucked your message away and I'll try to get to it over the weekend.

Ed Huntress