Cliff

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:04:03 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
"Gunner" wrote in message

The following are taken from the Oxford English Dictionary, and
bracket in time the writing of the 2nd amendment:

Damn. And I didn't even know you had one. Next time I need a definition

from
the OED, I won't have to ask Guido anymore. d8-)

Ed,

I have some doubt as to them having ever been in that dictionary to begin
with.

Amusing to see Gunner *claiming* to use a source from the UK to
justify something nutty of his own G.

I have Webster's Unabridged (hardcopy, 30 pounds at least,
probably), not the Oxford .... anyone have the Oxford or paid Web
access?
--
Cliff