effi

"Dan K" wrote in message
. ..
We figure a couple days into our 2 week vacation the circuit breaker
tripped
on our refrigerator (due to a light on a timer plugged into the same
circuit, but thats another story). You can imagine the mess and smell
that
greeted us when we got back. We have removed everything, washed the inside
of the refrig/freezer down with a germacide (that works great in the
laundry
for perspiration smells), and left baking soda in for 24 hours but it
still
stinks to high heaven. The smell seems to be in everything plastic, and
theres a lot of plastic in the 2 year old (brand new as far as I'm
concerned) fridge. Any tips to get the smell out?

unplug contaminated refrigerator

remove contaminated refrigerator

install new (uncontaminated) refrigerator

end of current problems