Colbyt

"Al Kondo" wrote in message
I am about to embark into my first foray into laying ceramic tile in
my kitchen. After looking at a number of actual floors at neighbors
and stores, my wife and I thought that having an interesting pattern
of ceramic tiles on the floor may be something worth considering. In
this regard, I would like to know if there is a web page or books that
would show such an array of such patterns and tips on how they may be
achieved. I would appreciate any suggestion that you may have.

Al Kondo

I only know the basics but here are 128 links for you to explore.

Colbyt