Chris F.

Default Sony KV-27TS29 Power Supply

I bought this nice set from a guy who used to work in an electronics shop.
He obviously gave it a going-over, nothing appears messed up but he did
leave three transistors missing: Q601, Q602, and the horizontal output
transistor. The first two are located side-by-side on a heatsink, on the
primary side of the switching power supply. Testing of the flyback indicates
an internal short - probably the original cause of the set's failure.
If anyone could tell me the numbers of these transistors (or provide me
with a scan of the schematic) I'd be very grateful.
Thanks.