Peter Grey

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
I'm on a dialup, which won't work, but thanks for the link, Lane.
Fortunately, that's not my cup of tea, either. Smooth jazz in general
doesn't seem to interest me much. If I never listen to Kenny G in my
lifetime, I'll be fine with that. Not that he's not one talented guy,
just
not my choice of listening.

Harold,

I'm a chunky jazz kind of guy myself. The following was recently posted on
the RecMusicMakersGuitarJazz NG. It pretty much sums up my feelings about
Kenny G...

A guy was given a gun with two rounds. He turned a corner and was
confronted by Osama Bin Laden. Adilf Hitler and Kenny G. With his first
shot he killed Kenny G, then shot him again, to be certain.

Peter