Grunff

Andy Dingley wrote:
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:56:48 +0000, Grunff wrote:

What did you have that broke?

CD transports. I've seen a couple with the same faults, so you can't
even swap parts to get one of them going.

Blimey - you'd think given the number of manufacturers in the Far East
pumping out CD transports at ~50p a throw they'd have been able to
source reliable ones.

If they are owned by Richer Sounds, that was news to the clueless and
unhelpful oiks at the Clifton, Bristol branch of Richer Sounds.

Yeah, Richer Sounds are by no means perfect - they certainly employ
their fair share of "you must use these £300 interconnects sir" types,
but I do like quite lot of their stuff. Gale sspeakers are another one
of my favourite Richer items - hugely underrated, nice speakers.

--
Grunff