Hugo Nebula

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:30:52 -0000, a particular chimpanzee named
"Christian McArdle" randomly hit
the keyboard and produced:
reply to VisionSet:

I guess I can choose the correct thickness from some web based mu

calculator
given my other (cavity insulted) walls mu values. Though I do have a

window
sill lip to come up to. The windows are all ceiling height, so it is just
the base.

If your aim is to make a poor situation better, I wouldn't be too
worried about matching U-vaues. It's not going to make more than a
few Watt-hours difference per year.

Of course, if the BCO is involved, they might have more specific ideas.

As long as he doesn't make the heat loss any worse, the BCO wouldn't
be interested.
--
Hugo Nebula
'What you have to ask yourself is, "if no-one on the internet wants