Ed Huntress

"Clark Magnuson" wrote in message

When I see somebody at the range with a big clip hanging down from some
little semiauto gun, my blood boils.

You need ice water in the veins. Stick with the mind, not the emotions.

And I don't give a flying **** what
arguments Gunner makes about it. g

Ed Huntress

Don't retreat from reality.

Huh? Is this a joke? Clark is telling *me* not to retreat from reality?

Jeez, Clark, you'll be trying to make me believe in the tooth fairy before
this is over. g

The second amendment is not for gun collectin, target practice, hunting,
or self defense.
It is about poltitical power. The power to make a revoultion and the
power to stop a revolution. This is the last balance of power.
We need the same kind of magazines that governments have.

There's a comforting thought, Clark. That really scores big. You've probably
just driven another 10-penny nail into the coffins of gun owners.

When I take my old eyes and old bolt rifle to the range, and see a young
man shooting with a high capactiry magazine, I am inspired that there IS
hope for the future...

Be careful what you pray for, it can happen.

You can say that again.

Ed Huntress