Clark Magnuson

When I see somebody at the range with a big clip hanging down from some
little semiauto gun, my blood boils.

You need ice water in the veins. Stick with the mind, not the emotions.

And I don't give a flying **** what
arguments Gunner makes about it. g

Ed Huntress

Don't retreat from reality.
The second amendment is not for gun collectin, target practice, hunting,
or self defense.
It is about poltitical power. The power to make a revoultion and the
power to stop a revolution. This is the last balance of power.
We need the same kind of magazines that governments have.

When I take my old eyes and old bolt rifle to the range, and see a young
man shooting with a high capactiry magazine, I am inspired that there IS
hope for the future.

Clark

--
Be careful what you pray for, it can happen.