Crooked

Art Todesco wrote in message news:h_xpd.146698$HA.107397@attbi_s01...
I'm not sure that I would use treated wood inside my house. They do put
a chemical to prevent rot, and as this chemical dries out, you are
breathing it in the air. Maybe I'm just paranoid. However, if you are
sensitive to these airborne thing (asthma or allergies) it could be a
problem.

You are paranoid. Pressure treated lumber is now treated, at least in
Canada, with ACQ, replaced by CCA which contains arsenic. There are
no health risks invovled with CCA. There are also no health risks
associated with ACQ unless the chemical is still wet on the wood.