Matthew P. Cummings

(jake johnson) wrote in message . com...
Anyways, I'd be very thankful if anyone can tell me how I can use my
DVD player with this TV.

The remote should have a button labeled TV/VCR/Source. That is how
it's done from a remote. From within the TV menu you just select the
source option. I don't have one in front of me so just generically go
into the menu and look for something that indicates what source you
want to watch.

Another poster suggested autoprogramming the TV which would work as
long as well if you do not have one of those DVD players that also
puts out on Ch 3/4 and have it hooked up to the coaxial input.